“Empowering children in need through education”
- The Good Samaritan School is committed to serving underprivileged children in the love of Christ:
- To provided quality education in accordance with the standards set by the Government,
- To teach discipline, respect, honesty, self-reliance, perseverance and love for one another,
- To provide a safe and creative learning environment,
- To encourage an ideal student-teacher relationship, and
- To prepare students to become contributing citizens of the nation and privileged partners in this mission.