Application forms duly filled in should be submitted to the school office along with attested photocopies of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate from the Municipal Office/Affidavit from the parents.
- Residential Proof such as Ration Card/Election Card/Land Allotment Letter.
- Community Certificate (SC, ST, OBC, MBC).
Priority will be given to the feeder schools established by the Good Samaritans and children living in nearby localities.
The school is committed to fulfilling the 25% Freeship criteria by giving Freeship to underprivileged/disadvantaged children based on the certificate from SDM and internal verification.
Normally admissions are given in three entry points; class I, class VI and class IX. No admission is granted in class X and XII. Admission depends upon the availability of seats in other classes. Duly filled in application forms will be registered in the school office from the 15th of December.
Entrance examinations will be conducted in the month of February, following which the results will be declared. The third set/lot of admissions commences after the declaration of Board examinations. Admissions are not denied on the basis of caste, color, religion, sex or creed thereby giving a democratic platform on the basis of first come, first served.
The manager, however, has the authority to make the final decision regarding admissions.
Please refer to the fee slip.
The school reserves the right to increase the fee structure if considered necessary by the discretion of the managing committee.
1. The school fees are to be paid every month or every term.
2. Term fees are to be paid at the start of each term.
- Term 1 – April – September
- Term 2 – October – March
3. Monthly fees have to be paid before the 10th of every month. After the due date a fine of Rs. 20 will be collected for every day delayed.
4. All fees are to be paid at the school fee counter from Monday -Friday during the above specified hours.
5. Students will not be allowed to sit for final examination unless all dues to the school are paid by the 15th of February.
6. Parents should ensure that Admission No. / Class / Section and Name of the student are entered in the pay slip to avoid inconvenience.
7. Fees once paid are not refundable if the student has attended the class.
8. Name of the student will be struck off the rolls if fees are overdue for more than three months.
Re-admission shall be at the discretion of the Principal and will be subject to payment of all dues
Fees Collection: Time: 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon & 2:00 to 3:00 p.m.
Days : Monday – Friday
New Admissions Date Sheet
1. Sale of Registration Forms for admission
(From 1st January)
2. Application Forms for EDS Category
(15th to 18th January)
3. Last Date for submission of Completed Registration Forms
(15th January and for EDS category, 25th January)
4. Announcement of Results
(Starting from February)
For information regarding school wear check our School Uniforms page.